Re: Nuclear Proliferation

>Is it the role of the HPS or ANS to do this?  Is this really a
>radiological safety issue?
The link given was of interest to me. The work contexts and
topics of interest among us Radsafers must vary a lot. And
besides - I suppose it is a (preventive) radiological safety
issue to understand nuclear proliferation? I believe that
there is also some relation to the public image of anything
"nuclear or radioactive".

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Any opinions expressed above are those of mine and may not necessarily
coincide with those of others.