Chernobyl risk assessment

Dear Radsafers,

I am taking a graduate course in Risk Assessment at Drexel University and in
this course I will be putting together a term paper on the Chernobyl Nuclear
Power Plant disaster.  I would like to gather research on any work that has been
done in the epidemiology of cleanup crews, local populations, and other peoples
throughout the European Community and Asia.  I would also like to include any
work done on long term environmental impacts and the environmental fate of these
radionuclides (as observed).  I may wish to compare observations with models
that have been generated (I am assuming that some have been constructed).  Due
to the title of the course, I think it would also be of interest to include any
work that calculates the risk of the contaminated landscape, resuspension of
contaminated soil, or of another contamination event due to the collapse of the
sarcophagous.  Please email me any references on this topic.

Your response will be gratefully appreciated!

Thank you,

Wade Sewell
wade.a.sewell@dupontpharma.com