Radiation safety courses -Reply

Irene,

I came across a course put on by Radiation Safety Associates, Inc some
time ago (I think it was advertised in the HPS Newsletter, maybe Sept. or
Oct., 1998).  It was an introductory course (HP Tech. I) for individuals
with "some knowledge of nuclear phenomena".  The course description
appeared to cover most of the basics needed to get them off and running.

You can reach the RSA folks at (860)228-0487.

Have a great day!

Ben Poff
IT Corporation
Albuquerque, NM