Re: Radiation safety courses

Irene:

Check out the HP Newsletter, January, 1999, pages 31+.  Lots of HP
courses are listed.  If you cannot readily find a copy email me at
address below and I will fax the adds to you.

In addition there are two groups in Texas (Houston and UT San Antonio)
that offer courses with a Medical Physics slant.  These are advertised
via flyers sent to AAPM members.  For UTSA information on content
contact is Dr. Robert Waggener at 210-567-5560. I have a current flyer
for UTSA, but could not find a flyer for the Houston group.

Ralph Shuping
shuping@nucusa.com