personal shipment (transporting) RAM

Dear Radsafe,
I have some questions regarding shipments(or transporting)  RAM in personal
autos:
First, Is this allowable and unrestricted? Is there a limit as to how much
activity or certain isotopes that can or cannot be personally transported?
Do you need to have a certain  minimum level of insurance coverage for your auto
or will personal auto insurance cover an accident that might include a
radioactive spill?
Are there any references to this issue and to the level of insurance coverage
required that you know about?
Thank you,
Mark Dater
NeXstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2860 Wilderness Place
Boulder, CO. 80301
Work phone: (303) 546-7703
Fax: (303) 444-0672
E-mail mdater@Nexstar.com
These are my comments and questions and not those of my employer.