Technical Services Manager Opening (Feel free to forwardinfo.) Thanks!

Afftrex Ltd. is an established government contractor who provides
Health Physics and Radiological Decontamination & Decommissioning
Services throughout the U.S.  Interested in a successful organization that
is expanding within a vital environmental business, we may have the
opportunity you seek.  We are looking for career minded professionals to
join our successful engineering management staff.  We offer competitive
wages, tuition reimbursement, life and dental insurance, health benefits,
paid holidays and vacation, and a 401K plan.

Location of Opening:  Idaho Falls, ID

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER (Job # 99-0206)

Reports to: Site Manager
Updated November, 1998

Management of Engineering, Training, and Quality Assurance functions
for the site.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Includes but not limited to)

- Management of personnel in Engineering and  Environmental Safety &
Health, departments.  Direct supervisor of Training and Quality
Assurance functions.

- Interface with facility personnel on technical aspects of work.

- Coordinate technical and scheduling issues with Operating, Radiological
Controls and facility management.

ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS  (Includes but not limited
to)

- Must be capable of performing duties of Site Manager on an as needed
basis.

- Ensures that radiological, engineering, environmental, safety and health
standards are met.

- Must obtain and maintain requirements necessary for Department of
Energy "L" or "Q" security clearance.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

- Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or Environmental
Engineering REQUIRED.

- Minimum of 5 years experience in management of radiological
maintenance or decontamination and dispositioning work REQUIRED.

- Experience with Naval Reactors Program is REQUIRED.

Afftrex Ltd., Clairton, PA; Note the Job # 99-0206 and Salary
Requirements, Send resumes and cover letter to Mr. Paton Park, 600
State Street, Suite 201, Clairton, PA 15025;  1-800-536-8783 ext. 1961;
Fax: 412-233-8111 & 208-533-5728;  e-mail: pjpark@afftrex.com &
sacarpenter@if.rmci.net