Food Irradiation

Gregg Claycamp, who monitors this list, gives an outstanding presentation on
the benefits of food irradiation. In fact, he was at the Cincinnati
Radiation Society meeting last night. Gregg answers the questions put forth
in opposition to food irradiation. This is a technology that needs to be
implemented now. We are behind the rest of the world on this. Maybe you can
arrange for Gregg to speak to your group. He is spreading the gospel on this
outstanding benefit of radiation.

Gregg's email is hgc2+@pitt.edu

Thanks Gregg for a great presentation. I hope this post creates more work
for you.

Mike Burba
Asst RSO
University of Cincinnati