Re[2]: Tooth Fairy Project

     I have been following this discussion and would like to make one
     point.  It is important for us to answer these issues as best as we
     can because silence usually implies agreement.  I would encourage
     folks in the affected area to take the time to write a balanced letter
     to the editor of the local newspapers to bring science to the issue.

     If anyone on radsafe has a unique knowledge of the issues addressed,
     please provide it to assist in the effort.  I am reminded of an old
     saying, "If you throw enough manure at a barn door some of it will
     stick."  Silence does not work.

     These opinions are mine and mine alone.

     Eric G. Daxon, Ph.D., CHP
     egdaxon@juno.com