RE: Radiation damage to immune system?

Radsafers,

I had actually posted two messages about J. Mangano - but only one
appeared here at Radsafers (the one below) - and I realize that the last
one may seem puzzling if you haven't seen the first. The point is that I
had dug up a couple of refs. from Medline and one of them was referring
to some Radiation Health Project at a zip code in Brooklyn, NY 11215. So
I wondered what institution this project was at (and its sponsor). The
refs. I found at Medline had clear indications that JM is a biased
"correlator".
My personal thought only.
bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
>Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:45:16 -0600 (CST)
>
>>Joseph J. Mangano,
>
>There is an address which seems private with this name on Carroll
>Street just west of the northern tip of Prospect park (Brooklyn). I
>have walked  around in that area several times and doubt strongly >that
there are any  major research centers there. Again clearly my personal
ideas etc.