Re[2]: Toothy Fairy

     Kim made a very good point when he wrote:

     "One word of caution when countering these arguments, do not forget
     that these statistics (ill analyzed though they are) do represent
     actual people who have undergone suffering.  Many times the alleged
     "offender" appears callous or unconcerned when they lash back at the
     accuser.  Just my $.02 worth."

     I have had a great deal of experience dealing with this.  It is
     important to acknowledge the severity of the illnesses.  The approach
     that I have taken on another similar issue is emphasize my commitment
     to finding the real cause using techniques proven to be effective.  I
     then point out that focusing on a toxicant with so little potential
     for causing the harm actually hurts the people we are all trying to
     help.

     Once again my opinions and mine alone.

     Eric Daxon

     egdaxon@juno.com