Re: Exposure from Bremsstrahlung

It'll depend on the waste matrix.  If it's mostly low-Z materials (rags,
blots, films, etc) it shouldn't be an issue for a "standard" beta shield (~
5/16").  If the P32 is with high Z material (like the researcher that
poured his remaining P-32 into the lead pig for disposal!), the Plexiglass
won't be as effective, 'cuz there'll be more Bremsstrahlung.

Brian Rees