FW: Tinian Island Question

     My name is Antonio Stallings,  I have a veteran that claimed
     he was exposed to radiation while on Tinian. The veteran was
     a machinist on Tinian. He continued by saying he disposed of
     various materials such as boxes, crates, tools, instruments
     and bomb casings used in the development and deployment of the
     nuclear bombs. The materials mentioned above were dumped in the
     Marianas Trenches on a barge. My questions are:

     1.)  Can anyone provide me any information concerning the machining of
     the Pumpkins (bomb casing) on Tinian?

     2.)  Can anyone provide me information on the (possible) materials that
were
     cleaned up on Tinian after the dropping of the bombs on Japan.

     3.)  Can anyone provide me with any information on how the
     radioactive materials were stored on Tinian.

     4.)  Can anyone provide me with information concerning any dosimetry
     utilized while working on the two bombs on Tinian.

     Any help/responses are appreciated

     Thank You