Tinian Island Question

Antonio,

There have been a number of studies done reconstructing the doses received
by personnel at the early weapons tests.  One of these was published as a
National Research Council report, "Film Badge Dosimetry in Atmospheric
Nuclear Tests".  Even better were studies I think supported by the Defense
Nuclear Agenmcy and carried out by private contractors that considered each
test individually.  JAYCOR may have been the contractor.  I also suggest
that you contact historian Dr. Barton C. Hacker, now at the Smithsonian.

Ron Kathren