RE: Radiation martyrs - dial painters included?

The memorial stone is at the St. Georg Hospital at Hamburg. I believe it
currently consists of five, possibly six stones with engraved names.

There is apparently no clear criteria upon which inclusion is based.

The main speaker at the dedication ceremony in 1936 was Antoine Beclere
whose name would later be added.

The bottom line is that to the best of my knowledge, dial painters names are
not included.  A listing of the female martyrs whose names are on the
memorial stones can be found at

http://www.ecr.org./conferences/ecr1997/wir/wir06.htm

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs