NRC Fee Proposal -exemptions for educational institutions

I was not sure from reading the proposal either.  So I called and spoke
to an NRC official about it.  I was told that the exemptions currently
in place for educational institutions are unchanged by this proposal.

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
203 737-2142
standard disclaimer