Auburn Steel, GA Irradiator Source Incidents ?

I need some info on a source melt at a steel company in Auburn, NY and also
a source encapsulation failure at a sterilization facility somewhere in GA.
I am trying to put together a table that briefly describes some source
incidents. I tried a search through Quest but came up empty and was hoping
someone in radsafe land that is familiar with those two incidents could help
me finish this table.

Thanks in advance

Pete C.

pcollopy@mjwcorp.com
MJW Corporation
338 Harris Hill Road
Suite 208
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-631-8291 x3120
716-631-5631 (FAX)

"...and every position has a truth. A deeper truth is what you want, not a
shallow truth. You want a position worth defending to the death."