Re: Scrap metal recycling -Reply

Let's not lose site of the fact that the 1-in-10-million figure is
ADDITIONAL cancers.  We're already participating in a 3-in-10 lottery to
see who gets cancer.  Personally, it won't bother me if it's
3.0000001-in-10.  A little education about relative risk goes a long way
with the general public.

--
Susan L. Gawarecki, Ph.D., Executive Director
Oak Ridge Reservation Local Oversight Committee, Inc.