Landauer's RadPro

 Mail*LinkŪ SMTP              Landauer's RadPro
To All RadSafers:
Would like to gather experiences with this system.  We are considering
moving from an in-house Fourth Dimension Mac based DB to Landauer's RadPro.
I have some serious reservations and would like to speak with people who
have had both good and bad experiences.

Please contact me directly at any of the numbers listed below.

Many Thanks.

Joe Kane
Health Physicist
Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Office
1412 Blockley Hall
University of Pennsylvania
Phila. PA  19104-6021
Phone:  (215)898-2107