secondary x-rays from ultra-sound:last shot?

Brian_Gaulke and Eugene Mah's comments have shined the light on X-rays
following ultrasound.

Allow me to add one more (last?)word: cavitation has been shown to
occur at diagnostic intensities at some specific sites in the body
(ref: some recent publications in "Ultrasound in Médicine and Biology"
or "British Journal of Radiology".

The paper I am still looking for contains infrormation on: the method
adopted to detect the X-ras, their intensity and energy,etc..

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

azittouni@yahoo.com