Radiation Control Technician

I concur with your assessment, but heres my 2 c....
Get some training in computers, A+ cert or something. There is a better
future there. Nuclear is a dying biz. Starting out as a rent-a-tech right
now will be really tough, unless you have something to fall back on in the
off season. It will take forever for you to make Senior, IF you can get
work. Few if any companies hire folks with no experience or training. Even
the new grads from UCF in Ocala are having a tough time. You can call BNI at
1800-225-0385 and they will give you the scoop.

Charles Migliore (RRPT)
(Bartlett Rent-a-tech)