DU in Kosovo

"Consequently, we have DU dust which is a
> >radioactive, heavy, metal poison on or within the
> >equipment", and it is scattered up to 25 or 50 metres
> >away.

I daresay if an individual was standing 25 m away from one of these rounds, they
should be a lot more worried about the "nonstochastic effects" all around them
(i.e., getting their head blown off because they're in the middle of a battle
zone)!

Elizabeth Algutifan
Elizabeth_Algutifan@wssrap-host.wssrap.com