PLEASE read the FAQ and rules

I genuinely dislike having to post public moderation messages, as their
effects seem to last for an extremely brief period of time and they use
bandwidth which could be spent more constructively discussing radiation
protection.  However I am noticing an increase in problems on the list.

Firstly, I would like to extend a GIANT thank you to all of the
subscribers that conduct themselves in a professional manner on RADSAFE
and are mindful of the relatively few "rules" of conduct needed for
participation on the list.  None of the rules were added lightly; each
has a reason for its existence.

However, I have noticed an increase in the following items which are
mentioned in the rules:

- Overquoting
- Omission of an e-mail address in the message body
- Messages that should be sent via private e-mail
- Posting of an attachment and/or encoded material

Soooo... if you haven't done so lately, PLEASE read the RADSAFE FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions) and rules.  The URL for the FAQ is appended
to *each* and *every* RADSAFE message, and there is a link to the rules
on the FAQ page.  Nevertheless, >95% of the questions I receive are
covered in the FAQ and *every* private moderation message I send is
covered in the rules.

Again, thank you to everyone who strives to increase the message
signal-to-noise ratio here on the list; it would not exist without you.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and patience!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>