Need help with gamma spec spectrum. -Reply

Steven, without seeing the spectrum, what you have described
appears to be  multiple peaks with the same intensity that --- with the
apparent resolution of your system --- appear as a single plateau.

We have some sample matrixes with similar makeup.  Please send a
copy of the spectrum and we'll try to get you an answer.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com

>>> <Arsnews%aol.com wrote on Mon 16 Aug 99  12:34 >>>

Dear Radsafe:

I am having difficulty identifying a peak on a gamma spec spectrum.
 The peak range is from 470-485 keV and has a peak shape of a wide
plateau vice the normal pointed peak you would expect....

Steven Wish....