Re: Need help with gamma spec spectrum. -Reply

Well, it is not common to see multiple peaks covering a 15 keV span in HpGe
detector with the same counting rate. Unless there is a gamma emitting
isotope with very short half life daughters emitting gamma rays with
energies close to that of the parent. I can not recall one isotope having
this characteristics!

--
Khalid Aleissa
e-mail: kaleissa@kacst.edu.sa