RE: Measuring N16

I am looking for the gamma constituent, but really had not thought of the
beta.
What I am looking at is as we move toward online maintenance and into the
steam sensitive areas where we will see the N16, technicians are wanting to
know what it is that they are really seeing in regards to dose rates.

Thanks
David Villicana
Dresden
Training