Nominations for the Stupidest Question....

Okay, okay, I have a suggestion for all that believe there
is a level of competency needed for members of the Radsafe
forum.

If you really believe a questioner's question is dumb then I
suggest that you submit it to the head reviewer on the panel
of the "Stupidest Question of the 20th Century."  Evidently
a Mr. William A. Rusher (Distinguished Fellow of the
Claremont Institute for the Study of Statesmanship and
Political Philosophy) is taking entries for this esteem
competition.  Please do not advertise your nominations in
this forum.  Let the winners be surprised when they get
their nomination acceptance forms in the mail.

Evidently Katie Courtic of NBC's "Today" show is currently
in the running for the best(?) question to date.

I don't have an e-mail for Mr. Rusher but it should not be
hard to find.

High Plains Drifter....