RE: Subject: Re: Ci to Bq

> 	Diane Case wrote:
>
> 	"The only thing worse than this question being posted on Radsafe
> (more
> 	appropriate to look it up in a BOOK) is the existence of a software
> 	program to do the conversion. "
>

> 	Franz Schoenhofer wrote:
>
> 	"It is more than incredible, that such a question is posted on
> RADSAFE, it is even
> 	more incredible that some people seriously answer it and  that it
> seems to
> 	be necessary to download software programs from the internet to
> multiply a
> 	number with a factor which is something like a universal natural
> constant
> 	for people involved with radiation measurements and radiation
> protection."

It was comments like these that caused me to put these two in my computer's
kill file (the ONLY two Radsafers in there), but now that I've had a chance
to think about it, I pulled them out. I think it is wise to know what our
lose cannons are doing so that we know what kinds of fires we may have to
fight. All groups, HPs included, should be educated as to what each end of
the "bell curve" are saying so that their opinions can be considered and
incorporated into our decision making/education campaigns.