RE: Choice of radiation units to use

Les_aldrich wrote

> >Someone once told me that to properly learn a foreign language, you have
> >to start no later than about age 10.  After that, your basic language is
> >so ingrained that you will always have to mentally convert back and
> >forth between the new language and the basic language as you converse.
> >I find that true with SI units, which are still, to me, a foreign
> >language.

I do not think the above statement adds any credance to the don't use SI
argument since both sets of unit were used well after the formative years
and are new terminology(foreign language).  If any thing it proves that if
you can learn the one the other should be easy to learn and adopt.

Jeff Vollmer
RSO
Mallinckrodt inc.
jeffrey.vollmer@mkg.com