RE: Letter to NPR

Last night, CNN quoted a member of ANS who was speaking as an authority -
sorry I can't remember his name.  He was quick to point out that this
accident was nothing like Chernobyl and that no one was injured at TMI.  He
also stated that 10 time background radiation was safe but 100 time
background was dangerous.

Eugene M. Rollins
erollins@hacom.net