RE: The accident should Not Happen in the United States

Dear Mr. Robert Boston

Thank you for your remark

I refer to 12  radiological accident with fatalities. Probably I should add
using  ionizing radiation in industry and medicine.

In  USA I can mention:
1981	Oklahoma, USA	Industrial Radiography	     1 worker
1992	Indiana, USA	therapy misadministration    1 patient

The US   Department of Energy's Site on Operating Experience and Lessons
learned is one of my preference

J. J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel