Re: Letter to NPR

At 10:55 AM 10/4/99 -0500, Sandy wrote:

>I also will take exception to your comment that I only disagree with an
>individual because they happen to be associated with an anti-nuclear group.
In >fact, I have and do correspond with individuals who are NOT pro-nuclear.
>However, we discuss issues, and not personalities.

Individuals who are NOT pro-nuclear do not mean that they are anti-nuclear.
One way to advance nuclear understanding is exactly as you mention
discussing  Nuclear Safety and Risk issues with  those Individuals who are
NOT pro-nuclear.

J. J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel