Re: Letter to NPR

Hello All,

I'll probably regret this, but...

After reading Mr. Lochbaum's brief bio referenced by Glenn Carlson, I
feel quite disinclined to give a high level of credence to anything that
Lochbaum might say.  I say this because, in my opinion, some of the
statements made in his bio are, as a minimum, exaggerations, and at
worst simply inaccurate.

Also, in response to Glenn's assertions with respect to the accuracy of
statements made by, or on behalf of UCS, it wasn't my impression that
anyone was implying that UCS had made any inaccurate statements.  All
that I saw in the messages concerning this thread was concern with
regard to the lack of definitive information related to Mr. Lochbaum's
credentials.

Just my own thoughts.

Jack Bell, bellstar@erols.com