gonadal dose risk

>A patient at our hospital is about to start chemotherapy (tomorrow) and
wishes to freeze some sperm before the first treatment . He underwent a
Gallium scan 5 days ago (27 October) from which I have estimated an
equivalent dose to the testes.

>I am seeking advice on (heriditary) risks associated with use of the
irradiated sperm i.e. can ICRP60 data help given that these risk factors
would apparently apply to chronic occupational exposure and this exposure
may not be genetically significant ?