Subject:    Re[2]:Sadistics
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       11/9/99 3:09 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but results below the critical level are not
necessarily "garbage" and certainly not background.  Results below the
critical are merely indistinguishable from a background distribution.  There
are times I use values below the critical level, such as for bioassay,
where a known intake occurred and there is other data above the critical
value, but I need to fit a curve to lower values as well.