Re: Breathing Zone Representation -Reply

          Even which side of the head you sample makes a big difference too.
          Is the person right handed or left handed? Where are the airborne
          contaminants in reference to the sampler?

          This is not a scientific issue in my opinion.  After many samples
          on both the right side and the left side as well as a sampler that
          samples both sides at the same time I have found no logic to the
          results that show one method as preferable over another or that
          justifies the method as "representative".

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          Boston. MA 02115

          lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu