RE: Job Opening

Good morning, Keith. It's been a while since I've talked to you.
Safety and Ecology Corporation,SEC, recently completed some ER rad. support
through ECC's subcontractors, Radian and EarthTech, at Middlesex,
Baltimore, and Deepwater [FUSRAP]. Our corporate officers met with Mr.
Robert MacDonald and Mr. Robert Hamilton back in September regarding
possible work opportunities. You may remember Bob Hamilton from
Chem-Nuclear/UMTRA.
This may not be the most appropriate venue for this offer, but I heard you
were satisfied with our support work at Middlesex so I would like to
propose to you that SEC provide turnkey health physics support services for
the work you have defined. In particular, we could provide the services of
a CHP directly to your projects from our Knoxville office.
We have CHP's, HP's, and cross-trained HPT/IHT's, the largest
instrumentation calibration,repair, and rental facility in the east, good
familiarity with these and other ER projects, and an excellent performance
record with USACE and DOE contractors. The majority of our corporate
technical support staff has many years[ near 60 combined years] of  FUSRAP,
UMTRA, and SFMP experience. Our Chief Operations Officer was the
Radiological Programs Manager for many years with Bechtel-FUSRAP.
SEC is presently providing these services to clients in New Jersey, New
York, Ohio, Kentucky, Nevada, Virginia, Missouri, and Tennessee.
SEC is competitive and responsive.
Kieth, it's good to know that you completed your pursuit of  certification
in health physics and I hope you are enjoying your work at ECC. If you
would like more information, please reply to this e-mail, or you can reach
me at [423] 690-0501.
Thank You,
Jim Turner