Re: Again 8 kB

At 09:47 AM 12/3/99 -0600, you wrote:
>at what point does radiation go from being
>an immune system stimulant to being a long term health threat?

Of course, nobody knows; but please allow me to stick my neck out. The only
data with sufficient precision (not necessarily accuracy) for such a guess
is Bernie Cohen's. I understand and applaud Bernie's cautious scientific
correctness in interpreting his own data, and I understand the errors
inherent in the "ecological fallacy". Nevertheless, a quadratic fit to
Bernie Cohen's data suggests a transition on the order of 1 rem/y.

Flames welcomed, mike