Re: LNT,etc.

OFFTOWY@aol.com wrote:

> Any chance we can get back on track, or
> is the genie too far out of the bottle?

Way, way, way too far out of the bottle.  I tried, in the 70s and 80s, to tell
people to stop predicting real deaths on the basis of the LNTH.  No soap.  More
and more people said low doses will kill you rather than low doses may be
harmful.  The "may" became "will" and now look where we are.  Beliefs really can
get you in trouble!  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net