Subject: RE: Fiesta Ware and DU ammunition
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at SMTPGate
Date:    04/02/2000 8:08 PM

snip....

Radsafers,

I looked at the Fiestaware plate for sale on eBay. I believe it is a NEW
plate with no radioactivity. I.e., it has no Uranium salt coloration. It is
only the old Fiestware that is "hot".

I have seen new, non-radioactive, Fiestaware in department stores like
Macy's, Stern's, etc.

Regards,
Wes Van Pelt
mailto://vanpeltw@idt.net

PS. Please do not reply and tell me everything is radioactive!  :)