RE: RADSAFE digest 3104

There're some recent (yesterday?) Japanese news articles on the criticality
patient at the bottom of this set of e-mails.  FYI.

Travis White
Criticality and Radiation Transport Division
Westinghouse Safety Management Solutions, LLC
1993 South Centennial Avenue, SE
Aiken, SC  29803
W:(803) 502-9861
travis.white@wxsms.com