Re: Medical RF Imaging

I don't think it could be done with RF "shadows" as you suggest because

RF propagates through media far differently than by simple absorption.

BUT - as for NMR - At www.lbl.gov look for our newsletter called

Currents and there is a recent article "NMR Spectroscopy Shakes Off Its

Coils).

Without coils or magnets.  Brand new and prototype technology - but its

there!  Have a look.