Re: Historic Preservation of K-25 GDP

To Susan and all

The American Nuclear Society has a historic preservation program -- there is
a form that declares a facility a historic site.  I can start this particular
ball rolling and get the form from ANS, if you can suggest someone at Oak
Ridge
who can gove cogent and persuasuve reasons why K-25 should be preserved (I
think it would be great!!  Also a good teaching tool).  Please send me by
private email the names of any contacts at Oak ridge who could help with
this.  If you have a local ANS section, I'd be happy to work with them.

ruth
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com