Open Position

The following from Steve Rima:

> Subject: Open Position

> Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:33:40 -0700

> From: "Steve Rima" <Steve.Rima@mactec.com>

> To: <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

> Radiological Engineer/Health Physicist Opening

> MACTEC, Inc. has a current opening for a full time Rad Engineer/Health

> Physicist. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of

> experience in professional health physics and a B.S. in Health Physics or

> related discipline. Experience with dose modeling using the RESRAD family

of

> codes, development of survey/sampling plans using MARSSIM and specific

> experience with uranium and fuel cycle facilities are all highly desired.

> The person will be located in the Northeast U.S. and will support a number

> of ongoing, long-term remediation and decommissioning projects throughout

> the region.

> MACTEC currently has 118 offices and over 5000 employees nationwide, and

has numerous ongoing radiological remediation and decommissioning projects.

MACTEC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a

comprehensive package of benefits. Interested candidates should email their

resume to Kerrie Todd, Corporate Recruiting Manager, at katodd@mactec.com.

> (Please do not send your resumes to me or contact me as all initial

contacts