Re: chirper

The chirp is needed - the alarms and variable set points are not - and

if they weren't there would not need tamper proofing.  These extra

features aren't free!  I'd guess without these features I could get

"just chirpers" at AT LEAST 3 for the price of 2 - which means more and

better coverage.  So - in my case - and evidentially that case of others

- the features are detriments and not benefits.