Re: Welcome to California - Aha!

Great jumpin' butterballs!!!!  They don't even have it built yet and

here you want to fill up Yucca Mt. with raisins of all things!!!! Do you

realize what that could do to Las Vegas. If some of those raisins got

wet from underground seepage, you could wind up with raisin jack in

quantities that could delightfully intoxicate the entire state!  The

weight could cause a counter-movement of the tectonic plate drift under

that section of the nation - Nevada could rise up and start a slow

westward displacement. Pretty soon, Nevada could have the distinction of

being the only state in the US providing off-shore gambling and other

gentle entertainments while one enjoys an exquisite high on the best

raisin jack in the world! Just think -- raisin fairies in every home and

no one able to count either whole or partial bodies. California might

even get off skeet-free -- the attorney general would have a cow at such

goings on .... Are raisin fairies evildoers and whose side are they on?

Think my imagination just popped a circuit breaker ....

Chairs,

Maur   maury@webtexas.com