Re: Welcome to California - Aha!

>"California" raisins are 6.3 pCi/g

Aha! So the State of California is the culprit, regularly exporting tons of TOXIC material emitting DEADLY radiation around the US and probably the world. THIS MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!! We must immediately build a safe repository for this deadly toxic material that will keep it from irradiating any more innocent children with its gamma rays of nearly 1.5 million electron volts. Remember that the half-life of K-40 is 1,300,000,000 years, which means that this deadly toxic material will remain hazardous for generations to come. I think that an investigational team should be organized in Congress to find out how this has been permitted to go on for so long, how many people have been exposed, and how many are due compensation for cancers caused by this deadly toxic material entering their bodies and being stored in their homes. We could issue a bulletin and ask parents of all children who may have eaten California raisins to have their children whole body counted to see if any detectable levels of this deadly toxin K-40 might remain (Raisin Fairy Project). If so, they should receive compensation from the State of California. The state should also pay for all of the whole body counting procedures.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Phone (615) 343-0068