Re: Cohen ecologic findings

A quick request - while I think the dialogue on this issue has been mostly

quite civil, although involving sharp differences of opinion, I would

request that the thread name including the word "nonsense" be changed, as

this is pretty derogatory. I have tolerated it for a while, hoping it would

change, and I think it has gone on long enough. Thanks.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068