Looking for employment

Dear Radsafers:

I am writing to you in an effort to secure information on employment

opportunities.  I have worked as a Radiation Protection Technician for the

past 10 years in the nuclear power industry.  I have an associates degree in

Nuclear Technology through Excelsior College and I am a current member of the

NRRPT.  I am not opposed to relocation.  Ideally a position in the Midwest or

southeast would be preferred.  I will however, give serious consideration to

any position anywhere.  Any assistance that you can afford me would be

greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Douglas W. Coble

RRPT