RE: Relevance of experts

As to whether scientists engaged in suppressing and distorting info on LDR

are merely misguided nice guys or know what they're doing:

I know many people who object when these people are characterized as

knowingly misrepresenting.  Yet when I ask the objectors why they did not

present their comments and data during the public comment periods, they

reply, "Why should I waste my time?  Everybody knows the outcome is already

fixed."

Isn't that saying that the operation is crooked, but there are no crooks

involved?

Ted