"- To Their Faces" at Doctors for Disaster Preparedness

Nuclear scientists and HPs.

Keeping this largely on topic (radiation safety), I am pleased James Dukelow

writes,  " I would be quite willing to characterize -- to their faces -- Sallie

Baliunas, Willie Soon, Arthur Robinson, Andrew Schlafly, Jay Lehr, Howard

Hayden, Henry Cooper, and Lowell Wood as "conservative propagandists"". Some of

these scientists are sure to be at DDP again next July in Phoenix. James

Dukelow, like all attending, can question speakers, both publicly and privately.

Truth should be continually challenged because knowledge and circumstances

change..

I hope many of you will want to observe or participate in the lively exchanges.

To get on the list for a  program, just call (520) 325-2680 or look up the DDP

program at www.oism.org.

Howard Long

PS If you are not charged to look for something (benefit of low dose radiation,

more time for escape in other fires where steel was clad in asbestos), it is

harder to find.

PPS Thank you Jim for saying, "Dr. Long's problem seems to be overwhelming

credulity and lack of skepticism". I now carry this to show those who think I

question authority too much with, "Too much ALARA may causes radiation

deficiency disease" and  "Estrogen-progesterone may prevent heart disease in

never-smokers". HL